Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Past tense first

all the wrong words said the right way
doesn't make it go away
when you tell me that you like her
what am i supposed to say
tell me all about her
tell me all your hopes and dreams
i don't fit in to your life
i might as well listen, no matter how bad it feels
so tell me; hell i got nothing but time
tell me; no i swear it's fine
i have learnt enough from life
to know where the borders lie
so sit right here
and tell me all about
the girl you met
the one i know i'm not
i'll listen
you know i always will

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cruel reality for some of us..Then again I ask why us??

Unknown said...

Cruel reality for some of us!! But then again I may ask why us?? This is deep!!

Muds said...

Reality IS cruel for the most part, sadly. :)and thank you. :)

Unknown said...

Well that doesn't answer my question "why us". What you say is true, some may call it karma, luck and etc..

Bottom line things like these makes u live dead!! If only they knew, or if only we opened up b4 its too late!!

Muds said...

Ah. I thought your question was rhetorical. :) Well i don't have any answers, i am but a humble writer of non-rhyming gibberish. Put you may be onto something when you say we should open up. After all how can we blame them for unwittingly hurting us?

Muds said...

*But (not Put)

Unknown said...

Well I'm not blaming them, Can only blame us and mourn abt it.. saying if only!!

Muds said...

What if indeed. famous last words. :) read this one then... http://writebloq.blogspot.com/2010/11/wake.html

Epiphanous rambling

I went for a bit of a walk this morning. The silly cat wakes me up at 5.30 on the dot anyway, demanding food, so I thought might as well and...