Friday, July 22, 2011

Emotinot

Starting today I have decided to stop using emoticons. I have realised that I have come to depend on them way too much and even use them as a shield to mask my real emotions. No more! I shall henceforth be forthright, articulate and user proper punctuation. No more of the squiggly faces. If people can't understand my mood from the way i write then I'm a lousy writer and need to go sit in a corner and seriously think about a career change.

Also, being a certified emotitard, I wasn't using them buggers properly anyway.

(author's note: being emotitarded is a legitimate handicap and people suffering from it should not be mocked in any way. After much research scientists have concluded that this could be a side effect of literacy; another abnormal aberration that unfortunately has no cure. )

(author's other note: this is not an easy habit to beak, and I might slip up along the way. If you catch me typing in colon/bracket when I have no reason to do so, please feel free to kick me.)

UPDATE: This shit be hard, yo.

No comments:

Epiphanous rambling

I went for a bit of a walk this morning. The silly cat wakes me up at 5.30 on the dot anyway, demanding food, so I thought might as well and...