Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Smoke Signals


Decided to quit smoking.

Ok. Ok. So I decided to quit several times this month. Never got around to it. Almost made it once. But gave in to the smirking god of temptation.

I know I’ll feel a whole lot better once I actually make it. I’ve gone through the different methods tried out by friends who have successfully quit. No luck. Last week I met someone who gave me his quitting method. Praying and drinking water.

Don’t really have anyone to pray to so water it is. Feel bloated and hear a sloshing sound whenever I move. Still, if it helps…

Cigarette count for the day – 02
Craving - medium low
Homicidal tendencies - mild

No comments:

Epiphanous rambling

I went for a bit of a walk this morning. The silly cat wakes me up at 5.30 on the dot anyway, demanding food, so I thought might as well and...