Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Withdrawal - phase I

Dunno whether it's withdrawal or not but feel extremely light headed. woke up this morning feeling brilliantly smoke-free and the day has gone steadily downhill from there. hmmm. could be some sort of a bug and nothing to do with not smoking.

I seem to have exhausted my seemingly inexhaustible (thanks to my mom-in-law)supply of reading material. Finished all four Peter Morwoods, and since my craving for fantasy wasn't sated, re-re-re-re-re-re-read my Prydain Chronicles. Unfortunately i only possess two out of the five books in the series BUT i will soon have them in my grasp! Ahahahahahah. Ordered the other three off Amazon. Got them delivered to my mate Arjuna whos doing a stint in Oz and will get them when he come back - in about three months. YES. Finally i'll have the whole set.

Puddy-tat prefers to read his books off the computer. Something i'll never understand. I keep trying to make him understand that OWNING a book, means so much more. To have the whole set of books in a series is so yummy. I now have the complete sets of "His Dark Materials" Phillip Pullman, "Chronicles of Narnia" C S Lewis and soooooon "Chronicles of Prydain" Lloyd Alexander. I think i'm alowed another brief Ahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Epiphanous rambling

I went for a bit of a walk this morning. The silly cat wakes me up at 5.30 on the dot anyway, demanding food, so I thought might as well and...