Monday, October 03, 2011

Irritable Vowel Syndrome

Dear vowel abusers,

I can't help but observe that many of you seem to be in the habit of appending multiple vowels at the end of each word in a misguided attempt to emphasize said word. For example, you add a gazzillion "e"s to the end of the word "nice" simply because you want to stress the word nice. You do realise that this bastard word you have spawned can only be pronounced as "nicey", and that too by suspending reality for a few seconds? what the hell is wrong with you people? There are other, better ways of getting attention. Jumping off a skyscraper, for one. I'm willing to bet that the view on the way down would indeed be nice.

No comments:

Epiphanous rambling

I went for a bit of a walk this morning. The silly cat wakes me up at 5.30 on the dot anyway, demanding food, so I thought might as well and...