Thursday, October 06, 2011

Tales from a chicken coop; part deux

I'm getting used to my little cell in the nether regions of the building not-so-mysteriously alluded to as "SW". Since I was one of the first batch of inmates, i got to chose a cell with a view. It's a nice view too; all paddy fields and trees and other random green clumpy stuff.

So in other news, Steve Jobbs has passed. I'm more saddened that I expected to be. I'm pointedly avoiding Facebook, even more so than usual. Not quite in the mood to tolerate the illiterate spewings of lesser mortals today. (Yes, I'm in that kind of mood).

In other other news, the personal project that i unexpectedly started yesterday is going okay. So far I haven't murdered anyone or torn out my hair.

And that, folks, is the end of this unbearably boring post.

2 comments:

Preveen said...

Well, it could be worse. At least it wasn't poetry :)

Muds said...

Hmpffft. For the millionth time, I don't write "poetry".

Epiphanous rambling

I went for a bit of a walk this morning. The silly cat wakes me up at 5.30 on the dot anyway, demanding food, so I thought might as well and...